Samsung’s Galaxy S10 Lite has been launched in the Indian market. We will continue to look at the price.
Samsung has already announced the Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone in India. The new smartphone features a 6.7-inch Full HD. Plus Super AMOLED Plus Infinity One Display, Snapdragon 855 Processor, 8GP RAM, Android 10 and One UI 2.0 is provided.
48 MP to take photos Primary Camera, Super Steady Optical Image Stabilization, 12MP Ultra wide and 5 MP. Macro camera is provided. 32 MP on the front. Selfie camera provided. It also features an in-display fingerprint sensor, and 4500 mAh. Battery, 25 watt fast charging facility is provided.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Highlights:
– 6.7-Inch FHD + 2400×1080 Pixel Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display
– octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
– Adreno 640 GPU
– 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
– 128 gps Memory
– Extensibility of memory addition
– Android 10 and One UI 2.0
– Dual Sim
– 48 MP. Primary Camera, OIS, LED Flash, f / 2.0, Super Steady OIS
– 12 MP Ultra Wide Camera, f / 2.2
– 5 MP. Macro camera, f / 2.0
– 32 MP. Selfie camera, f / 2.2
– In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
– Dual 4G VoltEye, WiFi, Bluetooth5
– 4,500 M.A.H. Battery
– 25 watt fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue. Its price in India is Rs. 39,999.